Thursday, June 7, 2012

Favorite Author - Melanie Watt

I love, love, love Melanie Watt's books!!!  

Scaredy Squirrel is definitely my favorite of her characters.  He is so popular now that he even has his own TV show on Cartoon Network!  Maybe you've seen it?  Just remember that the book is always better than the movie / TV show so make some time to read at least one of the Scaredy Squirrel books this summer. 


From the front cover: "Here’s the story, in a nutshell: I never leave my nut tree. It’s way too dangerous out there. I could encounter germs, poison ivy or sharks. If danger comes along, I’m prepared. I have antibacterial soap, Band-Aids and a parachute. But things really get shaken up later in the book when I’m forced out of my tree by a vicious intruder! Will I survive this ordeal? Will I undergo a life-changing experience? Will I discover my true inner self?"  

No spoilers here...You’ll have to read the book to find out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! All comments are moderated, and as soon as your comment is approved it will be displayed. Thank you!